[Vm-dev] Passed: OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm#1876 (Nuke-MacRoman - 0dbcb71)

Travis CI builds at travis-ci.org
Tue Dec 24 03:59:34 UTC 2019

Build Update for OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm
-------------------------------------

Build: #1876

Duration: 2 hrs, 14 mins, and 9 secs
Commit: 0dbcb71 (Nuke-MacRoman)
Author: Nicolas Cellier
Message: Directly use the symbolic (=virtual) key code, that's what we want.

With my fr_FR.UTF-8 locale, `buf` did contain a multi-byte sequence for non ASCII, thus putting `buf[0]` in `charCode`did not make much sense.
The defunct `recode`function did not improve anything, because it tried to convert `buf[0]`, kind of stupid obsolete code...

Note: we still use `translateCode` for having cross platform keycodes for arrows, page up/down and a few other non character keys.
We might want to generalize that to other keys! (I mean being cross platform).

View the changeset: https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/compare/a54a2240565e^...0dbcb71e9c53

View the full build log and details: https://travis-ci.org/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/builds/628951705?utm_medium=notification&utm_source=email

Or configure specific recipients for build notifications in your .travis.yml file. See https://docs.travis-ci.com/user/notifications.