[Vm-dev] Broken: OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm#1687 (Cog - 3fd0ccd)

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Mon Feb 4 03:25:33 UTC 2019

I have to ask for some help on this one. I pushed the change that led to
this failure, but it was (hopefully) a cosmetic change. The failure was
in tests being run for the macos32x64 squeak.stack.spur build, which would
seem to be unrelated.

The failure was here:
  https://travis-ci.org/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/jobs/488309922

Did I break something, or was this just a fluke?

Dave