[Vm-dev] [Pharo-dev] [squeak-dev] Squeak and Tonel

Eliot Miranda eliot.miranda at gmail.com
Sun Feb 17 21:30:43 UTC 2019

On Sun, Feb 17, 2019 at 1:00 PM ducasse <stepharo at netcourrier.com> wrote:

> Hi eliot
>
> What is common in your thread is that we always look like the super
> emotional, or bad guys.
> You never ask yourselves why Esteban left the VM mailing-list.

What is common is that I discuss technical matters (difficulties in using
Tonel/git, architectural issues with developing the VM) and organizational
issues (Estebans' unhelpful response regarding an option in Tonel) and you
immediately personalize, do not bring up a single technical issue, and then
make grand pronouncements like :this is the last email I'll send you".
Laughable and sad.

--
best, Eliot