[Vm-dev] manual run of Travis build

Ben Coman btc at openinworld.com
Wed Jan 2 16:47:25 UTC 2019

On Thu, 3 Jan 2019 at 00:42, Tobias Pape <Das.Linux at gmx.de> wrote:

> > On 02.01.2019, at 17:38, Ben Coman <btc at openinworld.com> wrote:
> >
> > Can we get a manual start of the Travis build?
> >
> yo

Thanks Tobias, but sorry I wasn't clear.

That wasn't for a restart of the last job for commit bf3840c.  It will just
fail again.
You can see here  https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/network
that bf3840c is three commits away from the HEAD which includes
SqueakFFIPrims the fix for ARM.

I meant kick a build off for Cog HEAD, which I think will a play button
here... (I can't see it without permissions to use it)...
https://travis-ci.org/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/branches

cheers -ben

-t