[Vm-dev] appveyor queue is too long

Nicolas Cellier nicolas.cellier.aka.nice at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 11:31:22 UTC 2019

All this take really a long time. Are the stack build really necessary?
We could build one for 32bits and one for 64bits, just to verify that we
did not break the spurstacksrc and spurstack64src, but only if we changes
spurstacksrc, spurstack64src or eventually platforms support code (if ever
spurstacksrc was using different support code than spursrc, which I doubt).
Is it possible to trigger the build on specific changes?
I wonder if we could not arrange to have another subproject that would
build those alternative VM...