[Vm-dev] New year energy

Eliot Miranda eliot.miranda at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 00:56:46 UTC 2019

Hi All,

    I just wanted to say how happy and grateful I feel for all the energy
coming into the opensmalltalk project.  Nicolas is doing tedious, careful
and really important work bringing up the quality of the Windows platform
subsystems, both headful and minheadless.  Ben is doing tedious and really
important work fixing the reliability of the CI infrastructure.  Alistair
is pushing the FileAttributesPlugin forward.  Ken is working on the FFI for
ARM64. I am, and I'm sure others are, really energized by these great
contributions.  Thank you.
best, Eliot