[Vm-dev] Bad naming of libfreetype in latest Pharo vm windows 64bits

Guillermo Polito guillermopolito at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 10:39:28 UTC 2019

Thanks for taking a look into this Nicolas :)

I've taken a deeper look at this, it's not enough to use that spec since we
are not building the library ourselves byt downloading it from a file
server.
The freetype library in the pharo builds seems downloaded from the pharo
file server (i.e., https://files.pharo.org/vm/pharo-spur64/win/third-party/
for win 64) and changing the name of the library on the makefiles just
makes the library download fail, thus the build fails.
I'll see who around here can make a copy of the file with the correct name
and put it in the file server before issuing a PR with the fix.

I'll keep you posted,
Guille

On Mon, Jan 7, 2019 at 6:34 PM Nicolas Cellier <

--

Guille Polito

Research Engineer

CRIStAL - UMR 9189