[Vm-dev] Squeak Oversight Board Election 2019

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Thu Jan 10 19:53:29 UTC 2019

> On 2019-01-09, at 8:23 AM, Ron Teitelbaum <ron at usmedrec.com> wrote:
>
> Hi All,
>
> It's that time again. Time to raise your voices and elect your leaders! Can you believe it's been a year already?
>
> It's a time for you to stand up, help your community and volunteer to serve!

I'll be standing again; as always my mission is to try to help clean up the system, encourage documentation, improve the user experience and, as has been said a number of times over the decades (eek!), be "the voice of reason".

But whether you support me in particular or not, for goodness' sake take part enough to vote.

tim
Oxymorons: Good grief