[Vm-dev] Squeak Oversight Board Election 2019

Ron Teitelbaum ron at usmedrec.com
Mon Jan 21 22:21:56 UTC 2019

Hello all,

All the ballots have now gone out!  Thank you to Andrew Meyer and Cornell
for helping us run our elections every year!

Now it is your turn!  Please find the ballot and VOTE!

Look for an email with the subject:

Poll: Squeak Oversight Board 2019

and

from:

Ron Teitelbaum (CIVS poll supervisor) <civs at cs.cornell.edu>

Follow the link in the email and vote.  If you have any questions please
let me know!  If you didn't get the email let me know!  If you want to
register to vote this year, forget about it!  But still let me know and
I'll add you for next year!

Thank you and please show your support for the community by VOTING!

All the best,

Ron Teitelbaum