[Vm-dev] Build script for Debian 9 stretch and GCC 6

Holger Freyther holger at freyther.de
Tue Mar 19 10:41:41 UTC 2019

> On 19. Mar 2019, at 08:58, Norbert Hartl <norbert at hartl.name> wrote:
>
> Hi,

Hey!

I did it for pharo-vm which then was abandoned in favor of opensmalltalk-vm. I have forward ported the package/Makefile/etc to opensmalltalk-vm. IIRC there is a pending pull request and then we need to automate uploads to the nightly feed again. And re-create the source package for the pharo7 release.

holger