[Vm-dev] Help: Linux 32b debug builds

Tim Johnson digit at sonic.net
Tue May 28 05:17:49 UTC 2019

> On May 27, 2019, at 5:02 AM, K K Subbu <kksubbu.ml at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> Where can I find linux32bx86/squeak.cog.spur debug builds? I only see production builds in bintray and travis builds.
>
> I am trying to track down an X11 keyboard bug that manifests only on 32b but not on 64b :-(. I need a reproducible debug binary for tracing and testing.
>
> Thanks and Regards .. Subbu

Hi,

Thanks for all the work you've done on this.  I've built one on my DigitalOcean server.  If you trust that I'm not a bad actor and my server's not compromised and etc., you can download and try the debug build tarball here:

http://www.sonic.net/~digit/a045ab9f1ef59-linux32x86-debug.tgz     (named after the latest commit hash)

Best,
Tim