[Vm-dev] Unintended SPAM on fixing the minheadless VM

Ronie Salgado roniesalg at gmail.com
Thu May 30 00:01:15 UTC 2019

Hi,

Sorry for causing some unintended Spam. I just noticed that on the
OpenSmalltalk VM .travis.yml there are some notification lines:

notifications:
  slack:
    secure: ...

notifications:
  email:
    - vm-dev at lists.squeakfoundation.org

Currently I am fixing the CMake based build system for the minheadless VM
for a client. So far I managed to the produce the same kind of results as
the normal build system on my local machines for both Linux and Mac. I
managed to include the build dependencies for Pharo on the cmake based
system. Currently, I am now fixing this VM for Travis CI by using my local
account. To avoid this Spam, now I am commenting these lines.

After I get this VM variant building for both, Squeak and Pharo on Travis
and on appveyor, I will submit a proper pull request.

For the curious people, for now I am pushing my changes here:
https://github.com/ronsaldo/opensmalltalk-vm/tree/feature/minheadless-ci

Best regards,
Ronie