[Vm-dev] Errored: OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm#1818 (dtl/vm-module-load-error-messages - c7171f4)

Phil B pbpublist at gmail.com
Sun Oct 13 20:13:03 UTC 2019

I just realized that you might have known that but might have been rather
asking if *your* particular changes are what broke it.  I'd guess is
probably not since your changes don't appear to break anything new per
https://travis-ci.org/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/builds. (i.e. the same
configurations were broken before and after your push)  Unfortunately, all
you can do is guess when the build was broken before and after a push
(which arguably defeats the purpose/value of CI) since it's *possible* that
when whatever was broken gets fixed, it might reveal a problem with your
changes.