[Vm-dev] Errored: OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm#1804 (Cog - 4b644ad)

Travis CI builds at travis-ci.org
Wed Sep 4 19:05:10 UTC 2019

Build Update for OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm
-------------------------------------

Build: #1804

Duration: 2 hrs, 16 mins, and 15 secs
Commit: 4b644ad (Cog)
Author: Nicolas Cellier
Message: Merge pull request #425 from OpenSmalltalk/allow_newspeak_linux64_failure

Allow newspeak spur linux & macos x64 failure

Note: it is probably a Spur JIT bug on X64, rather than a newspeak specific problem
We should correct this bug, we should not have let it in, in the first place.
But in the interim, we want to continue to improve other parts and not being stuck.

View the changeset: https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/compare/a963d2df3bcc...4b644ad1b069

View the full build log and details: https://travis-ci.org/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/builds/580819551?utm_medium=notification&utm_source=email

Or configure specific recipients for build notifications in your .travis.yml file. See https://docs.travis-ci.com/user/notifications.