[Vm-dev] Mailing list issues...

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Mon Apr 13 00:19:58 UTC 2020

Hi Boris,

I have added you to the vm-dev mailing list. You should hopefully
be able to post messages to vm-dev at lists.squeakfoundation.org, and
you should now receive list postings to your mail.

If any of this is not working for you, or if you prefer not to receive
mail form the list, please contact me directly at lewis at mail.msen.com
and I will try to correct the problem.

Welcome :-)

Dave