[Vm-dev] How to create headless VM without some primitives?

Erik Stel erik.stel at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 20:06:37 UTC 2020

Hi,

I'd like to create a headless VM without some primitives. I want a VM
without file support and without FFI support (for example). The idea is to
be able to run the image in a kind of sandboxed environment without the risk
of reaching (at least some of) the OS from code. The only interface should
probably be the network.

How would I go about creating such a VM? Should I 'simply' use the existing
VM build scripts and configure it such that no unwanted primitives are
compiled? Or do I need to change the VM-Maker? Any pointers are welcome!

Thx for any advice!

Regards,
Erik

--