[Vm-dev] How to create headless VM without some primitives?

Robert robert.withers at pm.me
Tue Apr 14 22:11:00 UTC 2020

This is interesting to me, both the minimal image and running in
SqueakJS (how's that?) and loading ProCrypto-1-1-1 and ThunkStack and
ParrotTalk, for now. I am currently consumed inside my port of SSL over
to ThunkStack. I would love to have a link to your minimal image. Is it
possible?

Kindly,
Robert

--