[Vm-dev] A new ready-to-crash image is available

Stéphane Rollandin lecteur at zogotounga.net
Sun Feb 9 18:45:28 UTC 2020

> I consider that it's nice to have a Squeak3D plugin working.
Yes, because it brilliantly expands the domain of what we can do in
Smalltalk only, without any external dependency and in a fully portable
way.

It allows keeping the ease of development that Squeak provides even
while coding an actual 3D game, for example, and although it is not
modern, although it is slow and altogether clumsy, it is there, a fine
piece among our wonderful Lego collection (MIDI & audio support, BitBlt,
Morphic, etc you know the stuff).

Stef