[Vm-dev] VM crash in the Squeak3D plugin

Stéphane Rollandin lecteur at zogotounga.net
Wed Jan 1 16:41:53 UTC 2020

> I'm going to commit this.  Stéphane, sorry it has taken so long to get
> to this.  As you can see neither Nicolas nor I understand the code to
> any sufficient level.  We're going on very primitive understanding
> rather than familiarity with the algorithm.  Anyway, hopefully this fix
> will stand the test of time.

I have now played a fair bit with my game and I have not had any crash
so far.

But, instead, there are rendering glitches at times. Of course I suppose
that these glitches occurs whenever the plugin would have crashed
previously.

It's no big deal, but it shows that indeed, as you stated, some
continuation is needed when "the edge is not on top" to "toggle its
(back) fills", whatever that means.

Best,

Stef