[Vm-dev] Need an Alien-Core-eem.102 update

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Thu Jan 9 01:10:43 UTC 2020

Yes the Pharo tools caused the original issue, but here the only
problem is that Eliot did not remember to bump the version number up
to 102 when he fixed the problem. So the simple solution is to just
save it once more with 102 in the version name. I don't have write
access to that repo, so that's why I asked Eliot to do it.

Yes a .mcm would handle it also (but easier here to just save it
one more time). If you are interested in that approach, look at
update.oscog in the VMMaker repository. There are a few update
maps (totally unofficial and unsupported) that I have been saving
from time to time.

The 'update.oscog' maps correspond to oscog configurations, as
distinct from the 'update' .mcm maps that have been used for many
years as the update stream for the traditional interpreter VM.

Dave