[Vm-dev] really annoying double monitor behavior. How to fix?

John M McIntosh johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com
Sat Jan 18 05:19:11 UTC 2020

Hi it’s a bit more complicated as the meta data saved is only the screen height and width, not position, and of could you could save on Mac and open on windows or Linux. I could look at seeing if it’s possible to reopen spanning the two screens.

However saving the origin for this would be helpful, any proposal where and how?

John M. McIntosh. Corporate Smalltalk Consulting Ltd https://www.linkedin.com/in/smalltalk