[Vm-dev] Errored: OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm#1926 (Cog - a120bbe)

Travis CI builds at travis-ci.org
Fri Jan 24 23:15:05 UTC 2020

Build Update for OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm
-------------------------------------

Build: #1926

Duration: 1 hr, 11 mins, and 32 secs
Commit: a120bbe (Cog)
Author: Eliot Miranda
Message: Changes for ARMv8 on aarch64-linux-gnu.
Get the platform defines right:
	if __linux__ && (defined(__arm64__) || defined(__aarch64__))
Include cogitARMv8.c in the files to be included by cogit.c (only for one
configuration for now; there are serious self-modifying code permission problems
to be solved before an ARMv8 JIT can be realized).
Configure the  build.linux64ARMv8/squeak.cog.spur builds correctly; we should
*NOT* manually define platform defines; these are to be left up to the native
compiler.  (I'll fix the stack builds soon).

View the changeset: https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/compare/6a7f9170f222...a120bbe1c68c

View the full build log and details: https://travis-ci.org/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/builds/641522647?utm_medium=notification&utm_source=email

Or configure specific recipients for build notifications in your .travis.yml file. See https://docs.travis-ci.com/user/notifications.