[Vm-dev] Errored: OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm#1935 (Cog - 84ccd0a)

Travis CI builds at travis-ci.org
Fri Jan 31 20:56:34 UTC 2020

Build Update for OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm
-------------------------------------

Build: #1935

Duration: 1 hr, 59 mins, and 54 secs
Commit: 84ccd0a (Cog)
Author: Eliot Miranda
Message: Change any and all sqMakeMemory...Executable... prototypes and implementations
to use usqInt for address arguments (sqInt must be used for teh delta arg).
IMO we should use usqInt where it makes sense (our APIs rather than OS APIs).
I'm not interested in supporting 64-bit oops in 32-bit hosts, or 32-bit oops in
64-bit hosts, so I think it safe to assume that usqInt is equiavlent to
usqIntptr_t, & sqInt to sqIntptr_t, and they're shorter.  I'm open to persuasion
so if I'm wrong please correct me (and the source).

View the changeset: https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/compare/08768500d9cf...84ccd0aa7a6b

View the full build log and details: https://travis-ci.org/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/builds/644498914?utm_medium=notification&utm_source=email

Or configure specific recipients for build notifications in your .travis.yml file. See https://docs.travis-ci.com/user/notifications.