[Vm-dev] Errored: OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm#2103 (Cog - b09b99f)

Nicolas Cellier nicolas.cellier.aka.nice at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 09:23:46 UTC 2020

That was my post http://forum.world.st/Ridiculous-failures-td5118674.html
I've put all pharo builds as authorized failures, so they should not make
our build red, unless i forgot some?

I asked for pharo community support for this... Just like shouting in the
desert.
I've got an indirect answer from Stephane Ducasse that I just forwarded on
this list, explained it again.
no reaction, but since the ML seems private, who knows...