[Vm-dev] VM Maker: VMMaker-dtl.417.mcz

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Mon Jul 27 19:09:25 UTC 2020

The actual code generation in VMMaker comes from:

  VMMaker>>generateUtilityPrograms
      "Any additional sources not directly part of the VM may be generated here"

      Smalltalk
          at: #ImageFormat
          ifPresent: [:cls |  "generate ckformat utility program"
              cls storeCkFormatOnFile: (self sourceDirectory fullNameFor: 'ckformat.c')]

And this is just called from VMMaker>>generateEntire

Dave