[Vm-dev] [interrogative] CryptographyPlugins-eem.14

Robert robert.withers at pm.me
Mon Mar 2 18:45:09 UTC 2020

I ran VMMaker class>>#generateVMPlugins which include these
CryptographyPlugins in the inclusions directory.

  DESPlugin DSAPlugin MD5Plugin SHA256Plugin

Those plugins are still absent from Cross/plugins and unix/plugins. I am
stuck why they aren't being generated. I am on the Squeak Slack channel
if anyone would like to collaborate.

K, r