[Vm-dev] [error] compilation failing.... Re: [interrogative] CryptographyPlugins-eem.14

Tobias Pape Das.Linux at gmx.de
Tue Mar 3 07:27:34 UTC 2020

Hi

> On 03.03.2020, at 01:12, Robert <robert.withers at pm.me> wrote:
>
> Yes, here is a git diff of build.linux64x4/squeak.cog.spur/build
>
> https://www.dropbox.com/s/y47lt935ma8sf9k/git.diff?dl=0

I do not know what changed between
	VMMaker.oscog-eem.2719 (which is the state of the repo)
and
	VMMaker.oscog-eem.2721 (which was used by you for generating)
But maybe try out loading the 2719 version an generate again?

Best regards
	-Tobias

> On 3/2/20 6:05 PM, Tobias Pape wrote:
>>
>>> On 02.03.2020, at 23:51, Robert <robert.withers at pm.me> wrote:
>>>

>>> I installed all the packages from the script travis_install.sh. and
>>> rebuilt. I am having fatal errors compiling vm/vm.a
>>>
>>> /bin/bash
>>> /home/quotar/tribe/opensmalltalk-vm/build.linux64x64/squeak.cog.spur/build/libtool
>>> --preserve-dup-deps --mode=link clang -g -O2 -DNDEBUG -DDEBUGVM=0 -msse2
>>> -DCOGMTVM=0 -Wall -pthread -DLSB_FIRST=1  -m64 -L/usr/local/lib
>>> -Wl,-z,now   -export-dynamic -o squeak vm/vm.a
>>> ADPCMCodecPlugin/ADPCMCodecPlugin.a AioPlugin/AioPlugin.a
>>> AsynchFilePlugin/AsynchFilePlugin.a B2DPlugin/B2DPlugin.a
>>> BitBltPlugin/BitBltPlugin.a BMPReadWriterPlugin/BMPReadWriterPlugin.a
>>> CroquetPlugin/CroquetPlugin.a HostWindowPlugin/HostWindowPlugin.a
>>> ZipPlugin/ZipPlugin.a DropPlugin/DropPlugin.a DSAPrims/DSAPrims.a
>>> FFTPlugin/FFTPlugin.a FileCopyPlugin/FileCopyPlugin.a
>>> FilePlugin/FilePlugin.a FloatArrayPlugin/FloatArrayPlugin.a
>>> FloatMathPlugin/FloatMathPlugin.a IA32ABI/IA32ABI.a
>>> JoystickTabletPlugin/JoystickTabletPlugin.a
>>> JPEGReaderPlugin/JPEGReaderPlugin.a
>>> JPEGReadWriter2Plugin/JPEGReadWriter2Plugin.a Klatt/Klatt.a
>>> LargeIntegers/LargeIntegers.a Matrix2x3Plugin/Matrix2x3Plugin.a
>>> MIDIPlugin/MIDIPlugin.a MiscPrimitivePlugin/MiscPrimitivePlugin.a
>>> Mpeg3Plugin/Mpeg3Plugin.a RePlugin/RePlugin.a
>>> SecurityPlugin/SecurityPlugin.a SerialPlugin/SerialPlugin.a
>>> SocketPlugin/SocketPlugin.a SoundCodecPrims/SoundCodecPrims.a
>>> SoundGenerationPlugin/SoundGenerationPlugin.a SoundPlugin/SoundPlugin.a
>>> StarSqueakPlugin/StarSqueakPlugin.a SurfacePlugin/SurfacePlugin.a
>>> VMProfileLinuxSupportPlugin/VMProfileLinuxSupportPlugin.a