[Vm-dev] [5.3] merge squeak scripts request

Fabio Niephaus lists at fniephaus.com
Wed Mar 4 16:47:34 UTC 2020

Hi Robert,

IIRC we removed the file dialog from the script we use in Squeak
bundles because it wasn't compatible with all kinds of Linux distros.
The file you're looking at is probably derived from [1]. Feel free to
propose changes, if you think it makes sense.

Fabio

[1] https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/blob/Cog/platforms/unix/config/squeak.sh.in