[Vm-dev] [CI REQUEST] add running of Cryptography load to CI

Robert robert.withers at pm.me
Thu Mar 5 16:27:33 UTC 2020

Hello vmers,

Now that the community has helped me to issue a new version of
Cryptography-v5.3-rww.mcz, released to the Cryptography project, and
also a repaired plugins package: CryptographyPlugins-nice.17. All tests
are green, with and without the plugins. With the plugins, an increase
of 226% in profile speed, of the crypto tests, has been seen. As it is a
core component to the security facet of squeak, it is my feeling that it
should be regularly tested. I hope you would be able to help us in this
regard!

The linux64 plugins are available here:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/yhv253rwrhq0q5p/AAB7PKP2KPiGpDnIyule2h_Ia?dl=0.

Kindly,