[Vm-dev] Smalltalk code calling SHA2Plugin

Levente Uzonyi leves at caesar.elte.hu
Tue Mar 10 20:52:37 UTC 2020

Hi Robert,

With yesterday's help from Eliot and Nicolas, the SHA2Plugin is ready:
http://squeaksource.com/Cryptography/CryptographyPlugins-ul.19.mcz
The updated version of the image-side code is available in the Hasher
repository. You can install it with:

Installer ss
     project: 'Registers';
     install: 'Registers';