[Vm-dev] how can I build a sista spur 64 vm?

Robert robert.withers at pm.me
Tue Mar 24 18:28:22 UTC 2020

Bonjour Clément, quoi de neuf? Eliot?

This is all very interesting news. I am sad to hear that 64-bit will need to be built. Then I decide not to be sad, that it is an opportunity to build a good foundation. Therefore, I request of the vm-dev list, who is a part of the Sista Team? Lots of good work to be done. Let us get it on! PortPortPort.

I bring Eliot to the email to mention that yes indeed I would like to deploy ParrotTalk/Raven upon a Sista 64-bit vm. I believe the first step is to form a team of interested parties. I am willing to spend some time, though my focus is porting SSL, ATM.

Which way is which what?

Kindly,
mumbles