[Vm-dev] how can I build a sista spur 64 vm?

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Tue Mar 24 18:40:39 UTC 2020

Hi Cl??ment,

Sista works fine on 64 bits :-)

Eliot added the necessary image support to Squeak, based on your eariler
Pharo implementation. We switched Squeak trunk over to Sista in trunk
a few weeks ago, and have had no problems at all. All Squeak development
is proceeding with Sista as the default bytecode, and most of us are
on 64-bits.

So thank you!
Dave