[Vm-dev] squeak svn down?

K K Subbu kksubbu.ml at gmail.com
Thu May 7 10:05:58 UTC 2020

On 07/05/20 1:58 pm, stes wrote:
> The subversion checkout works currently (and has always worked) for me .
>
> svn co -r 3775 http://squeakvm.org/svn/squeak/trunk/
> svn export squeak-4-3775

squeakvm.org is a virtual host. It gets redirected to a different server
depending on the url/region etc. I see this timeout error when
downloading from Bengaluru/India. I faced the error last year too around
the same time.

The timeout error could be due to latency differences in different
regions) introduced by the redirect. The contents of this server are
cacheable. That can also lead to different experiences across regions
when caching proxies get involved.

Regards .. Subbu