[Vm-dev] Red Alarm!

Janko Korelc magik.mountain at gmail.com
Sun May 17 18:16:58 UTC 2020

Red Alarm!
2 days ago had found databaseCriticsBrowser.zip and installed several
packages from the catalog. NeuralNetworks installed successfully for the
first time. Several image saves later, was dissatisfied with something, and
as noticed option to revert changes, tried it. Look, everything got
uninstalled! WTF? Thought, then at least let's install NN again. Only to
discover I can not. Today, I believe it got deleted for a strange reason.
Try to recover and those dangerous variants shall be removed from the
public. For the curious look in group Compiler at my comment in topic: What
should we do with
programmers who introduce errors in code.

--
gee, gravitino, graviton exchange