[Vm-dev] Squeak/Pharo VM fork history

John M McIntosh johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com
Tue May 19 18:32:04 UTC 2020

If you look at  ftp://ftp.smalltalkconsulting.com/
you will find
JMMSqueakBits.sparseimage
SqueakBitsLaterInTheDecade.sparseimage
squeakBitsSourceFromLastPartOfTheDecade.sparseimage

which is work I did on building the MacVMs from the the late 1990 thru to about 2010.

Also see
https://isqueak.org/HomePage
for the VM api documentation I did for the iPhone port in 2010.

I'm not sure how far back the pre-osx build stuff goes I recall building for 7.5.5, buy 9.x was the first OS by apple that would run greater than 24 days without crashing...

John M. McIntosh. Corporate Smalltalk Consulting Ltd https://www.linkedin.com/in/smalltalk