[Vm-dev] 5 years since i compiled a vm...

gettimothy gettimothy at zoho.com
Wed May 20 20:35:23 UTC 2020

Hi all

Should I use the 6.0 alpha platform for doing the VMMaker thing?

Also my notes on the workflow are from about 5 years ago, do we have updated workflow at cogblog or elsewhere? Or am i good to go with the old school mojo?

OpenGL library issues may be at plugin level, so I figure best to dive back into the bloody guts of the stuff so I can get OpenGL running on my 64bit machine.

Thx in advance

p.s glad you ditched the cmake. I lerarned to hate it attempting that cmake generation project