[Vm-dev] [SQUEAKVM] SqueakSSL support code updated on squeakvm.org SVN repository

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Fri Nov 13 19:15:06 UTC 2020

On Wed, Nov 11, 2020 at 12:47:28PM +0100, stes at PANDORA.BE wrote:

> I've emailed some patches a while ago to Ian Piumarta but had no response.
>
> 01-aio.patch                    04-sunproversion.patch
> 02-sqUnixSoundPulseAudio.patch  05-installdoc.patch
> 03-sqUnixSoundSun.patch
>
> I use those patches to compile with SunPRO cc compiler squeak-4 on Solaris 11.
>
> Those are minor patches;  anyway it is a good thing that the subversion
> (SVN) repository remains only for reference how the squeak-4 sources were.
>
> Just to be able to compare to the old sources the SVN repo is really nice ...

Hi David,

Could you please post those five patch files here to the list? I'll see
if I can get them applied.

I do recall committing one one of your Solaris sound fixes a while ago:
http://squeakvm.org/cgi-bin/viewvc.cgi/squeak/trunk/platforms/unix/vm-sound-Sun/sqUnixSoundSun.c?r1=2595&r2=3778

Thanks,