[Vm-dev] Another NuScratch issue

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Sat Nov 21 19:40:33 UTC 2020

OK, just tried this on my built-last-week ARM64 VM on a Pi 4 and BouncingAtoms happily bounce. 300 -> throttled, 3000 -> 11fps.

The code for handleEvents() in this VM is the same as you posted. Apparently (if we trust 'guthub desktop') I last downloaded any sources on Oct 16 (or as I prefer to think of it, March 230th). Maybe that provides a useful check point.

> On 2020-11-21, at 9:32 AM, Yoshiki Ohshima <Yoshiki.Ohshima at acm.org> wrote:
>
> Not having compositioninput does not fix the problem. With a non-scratch image and I run BouncingAtomsMorph, the screen update on my VM is one frame per second unless I move the mouse pointer.

The only weirdness about my setup that might, just possibly, affect this is that my Pi are all connected to my iMac with VNC; none have local displays.

tim
Useful random insult:- Put a lens in each ear and you've got a telescope.