[Vm-dev] nuSqueak source

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Sat Oct 24 21:16:16 UTC 2020

OK, included is a zip of the 5.1 test/dev image I made some time back. Just open Dock->Apps->Scratch.
The preferences are possibly not your taste since they're mine but I think you can fix that easily enough.

[EDIT - mail system refused it so on it's way in a direct email to Yoshiki]

This is a *32* bit image ready to run on a *32* bit release of Raspberry PI OS. Do not try to make a 64 bit ARM v8 image and expect this to run. Indeed, currently the 64bit ARM v8 VM will not run on Raspberry PI OS 64 because it needs some of the write/read/execute code memory area magic fixing. Make a 32 bit VM for plain old ARMv6.

tim
Science is imagination equipped with grappling hooks.