[Vm-dev] Touch/MultiTouch Events

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Sat Sep 26 17:29:42 UTC 2020

> On 2020-09-26, at 8:18 AM, ken.dickey at whidbey.com wrote:
>
> Your info on pi-top touch display came after I had placed an order for a PinePhone.
>
> Note that Pine64 makes a PineTab for $200 with touch screen and keyboard:
>  https://www.pine64.org/pinetab/

Interesting, though disappointing to have a 720p display. Especially when their PineBook Pro is the same price with a HD display etc.

> I have no experience with this, just noted the advert while looking at PinePhone specs.

That's also an interesting device; with only 2GB ram I suspect that only sometihng as compact as Squeak will really run on it. Bit of a difference from an ancient IBM project I nearly got hired for where the worry was whether an entire 1MB ram was big enough for a Smalltalk.

tim
Foolproof operation:  All parameters are hard coded.