[Vm-dev] ARMv8 BitBLT speedups provided by RPi/Ben Avison

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Fri Apr 30 17:14:25 UTC 2021

> On 2021-04-29, at 11:16 PM, Marcel Taeumel <marcel.taeumel at hpi.de> wrote:
>
> :-O
>
> +1 !!! :-)
>
> I haven't looked into it. Would be nice if it remained compatible with upstream. There is no pull request yet.

Yeah, nice eh? A couple of months of Ben's time is a lot of money to gift us.

I'm not sure about this pull request stuff but I'll nudge Ben about. In the meantime, if anyone has spare time to actually build from his tree and  try it, that would be interesting. I won't have a chance to do that for at least a week, I think, and then my time starts to get very tight as explained at the board meeting.

tim
Strange OpCodes: SARTRE: (Statement has no purpose)