[Vm-dev] RISC-V 64 Port Help

ken.dickey at whidbey.com ken.dickey at whidbey.com
Sat Dec 11 20:13:35 UTC 2021

Greetings,

I have a Fedora Linux RISCV developer's image running on QEMU and
started a port using that image (riscv dev on riscv, NOT
cross-compiled).

Early days, so don't anyone get excited.

I just added an update to "include_ucontext.h" and am playing with a
customized mvm, but the compiler flags are not being passed through
properly, so as usual I am moby confused.  If I add the -D compiler
flags "by hand" on the command line, the file compiles fine.

Attached are notes with specifics.

I would very much appreciate it if some kind soul out there could clue
me in on setting up the build specifics.

Thanks much!
-KenD
PS: Current update of opensmalltalk-vm cog builds and executes fine on
Aarch64 linux.  FYI