[Vm-dev] [OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm] Adds builds for macos64ARMv8 to GHA (PR #609)
notifications at github.com
Mon Dec 20 08:38:23 UTC 2021
- Adds some commentary to build files
- Pins macOS builds to `macos-10.15` because that has been our build platform for the past weeks; `macos-11` is the new default on GHA `macos-latest`
- Specialize filters for `building/**` in our GHA `.yml` files to reduce the number of actually needed builds
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:
-- Commit Summary --
* Improves path matching to avoid unnecessary builds. Pin mac builds to macos-10.15 for now until requested otherwise; "macos-latest" became macos-11 only recently. [ci skip]
* Add build job for macos64ARMv8.
-- File Changes --
M .github/workflows/extra-arm.yml (2)
M .github/workflows/extra.yml (4)
M .github/workflows/linux-arm.yml (10)
M .github/workflows/linux.yml (10)
A .github/workflows/macos-arm.yml (131)
M .github/workflows/macos.yml (6)
-- Patch Links --
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Message ID: <OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/609 at github.com>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Vm-dev