[Vm-dev] Fix_include_order branch

Robert Withers robert.withers at pm.me
Tue Jul 20 15:30:28 UTC 2021

Thanks for the clarification, Marcel! So I could pull fix_include_order but not yet switch to Cog branch.

I am finished with my ReedSolomon plugin work, at the moment, I got a 56% speedup. I still have #dividePoly:, #runEuclideanAlgorithm and #decode:twoS: plugin functions not working right; I am using in-image implementations that do work correctly. I'll continue with my older checkpoint of the fix_include_order branch and not tempt fate. When it gets merged into Cog I will switch to that baseline branch.

So I am putting RS work to the side and looking into ParrotTalk again...the state machine is broken. I do so intermittently as I am in the middle of a move to a new apartment.

---
Kindly,
Robert