[Vm-dev] #doesNotUnderstand: in BuildSqueakSpurTrunkVMMakerImage.st

Robert Withers robert.withers at pm.me
Wed May 26 19:18:00 UTC 2021

Certainly, I apologize for passing an unreadable zip file. I looked at that file out and it is just the top frame DNU, not the full stack. I do not know how to copy the full stack, but here is the location where it DNUs. This comes in the update: FFI-Kernel-mt.173. Is this what you need? Otherwise I will need guidance to provide what you are looking for. Thx, Eliot!

externalFunctionDeclaration
"Parse the function declaration for a call to an external library.

(1) Create an instance of ExternalLibraryFunction and install it as first literal.
(2) Add a pragma to primitive call 120.
"
| descriptorClass callType modifier retType externalName args argType module fn |
descriptorClass := cue environment
valueOf: #ExternalFunction
ifAbsent: [^ false].
callType := descriptorClass callingConventionFor: here.

Kindly, Robert