[Vm-dev] #doesNotUnderstand: in BuildSqueakSpurTrunkVMMakerImage.st

Robert robert.withers at pm.me
Thu May 27 11:21:37 UTC 2021

Yep! All is well with this problem. I appreciate your help. No worries!

I was able to update the image and load all the VMMaker code. I set the Preferences using the Preference Wizard. I enabled larger fonts so I don’t have to squint any more. Super! I’m getting old.

Unfortunately I ran into another walk back when attempting to generate external plugins. I will post a new thread regarding this error.

Kindly,
Robert

>>> href="mailto:robert.withers at pm.me" moz-do-not-send="true">robert.withers at pm.me>