[Vm-dev] VM Maker: VMMakerUI-eem.47.mcz

commits at source.squeak.org commits at source.squeak.org
Tue Sep 28 23:49:29 UTC 2021

Eliot Miranda uploaded a new version of VMMakerUI to project VM Maker:
http://source.squeak.org/VMMaker/VMMakerUI-eem.47.mcz

Name: VMMakerUI-eem.47
Author: eem
Time: 28 September 2021, 4:49:27.614785 pm
UUID: e9caf27f-6d3d-44c3-967f-142f9426d89e
Ancestors: VMMakerUI-eem.46

headFramePointer now belongs in VMMaker proper.

=============== Diff against VMMakerUI-eem.46 ===============

Item was removed:
- ----- Method: CogVMSimulator>>headFramePointer (in category '*VMMakerUI-user interface') -----
- headFramePointer
- 	^localFP ifNil: [framePointer]!

Item was removed:
- ----- Method: StackInterpreter>>headFramePointer (in category '*VMMakerUI-user interface') -----
- headFramePointer
- 	"Answer the framePointer for the active frame.  In the production VM all we can
- 	 get our hands on is framePointer.  localFP is a register variable inside interpret.
- 	 But in the simulator we have access to localFP and so this mehtod is reimplemented there-in"
- 	<inline: #always>
- 	^framePointer!

Item was removed:
- ----- Method: StackInterpreterSimulator>>headFramePointer (in category '*VMMakerUI-user interface') -----