[Vm-dev] buildspurtrunkvmmaker64image.sh usage

Bernhard Pieber bernhard at pieber.com
Sat Feb 19 12:52:45 UTC 2022

Hi All,

I got one step further by building my own VM and supplying it with the -vm argument. Now a Squeak image opens with the error message "Error: No content to install“.

If I debug I see that Smalltalk documentPath is '--' and hence the CodeLoader tries to loadSourceFiles: with the scriptName 'file:///Users/bernhard/Entwicklung/Squeak/opensmalltalk-vm/image/—‚ which seems wrong.

Any ideas how to build a VM Maker image are welcome.

Cheers,
Bernhard