[Vm-dev] [OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm] Armv8 crash in MVC (Issue #617)

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Thu Mar 3 05:22:45 UTC 2022

> On 2022-03-02, at 12:52 PM, edoneel <notifications at github.com> wrote:
>

> Hi,

I *think* that Ben intended them to be cpu generic, along with a few other parts that are just C code. The ARM specific parts are those that rely on ARM instructions. We may not have ever tried the ENABLE_FAST_BLT (I tihnk that is the #define?) on any other machines.

tim
Strange OpCodes: KFP: Kindle Fire in Printer