[Vm-dev] [squeak-dev] Election!

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Wed Mar 30 17:39:10 UTC 2022

> On 2022-03-30, at 7:04 AM, Ron Teitelbaum <ron at usmedrec.com> wrote:
> Right now we have only 4 people running for 7 board seats.  And one of those doens't want to be elected!

Please, please, think about running. This entire thing only works when people get together to do something. The board isn't some super-secret-old-farts-only shadow conspiracy (they are in the meeting room three doors down, you'll need a password), it's just a group trying to keep things moving, keep the website going, organise releases, come up with ideas to improve the Squeak world and so on. Anyone that makes some use of Squeak is qualified to join in; everyone that makes any use of Squeak should consider it.

Please, won't somebody think of the children?

tim
Useful random insult:- Forgot to pay his brain bill.